Relax, have fun, and let your doggie do the same! Our therapeutic dog daycare program is designed to improve the quality of life for both dogs and their owners.
“Intrinsically dogs are pack animals and being able to actualize themselves as dogs in a safe, structured environment is the most significant gift you can give your dog. The physical, emotional, and psychological stimulation your dog will receive is invaluable compared to leaving him/her home alone. Anxiety, boredom, stress, hyperactivity, poor social skills, and bad manners are all issues that can be effectively addressed within the parameters of our Daycare Program. Your dog will love being able to run and play in our safe, clean, supervised environment. Dogs in our Dog Daycare Program are grouped by age, size, and temperament and our facility allows for both indoor/outdoor play.”
Pick up & Drop Off Hours
Monday – Friday 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holiday Hours 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
• No flea collars allowed; however effective flea and tick treatment is required.
• No choke/prong collars; however, your dog will need a “snap” or “quick release” nylon collar.
• All dogs must have been part of your family for at least 30 days.
• Each dog’s temperament will be evaluated on its first day of daycare to determine if it will be allowed in the main playgroup.
• Any inappropriate play will be greeted with a short but sweet “time-out”.
• We hope you choose to afford your pet the opportunity to spend time at our “awesome” resort and reap the benefits.